Sunday, October 2, 2016

Meet Victoria



*Victoria no longer writes for the blog*

Hi guys, my name is Victoria!  There is more to know about me than I think this blog post can hold but I will do my best. I come from large family of eight, with me being the oldest child of six (4 boys, 2 girls).  My family is currently living in Illinois. For me, “where are you from?” has been a complicated question that I dread. You see, I come from a military family, my dad was in the air force. So technically, I suppose I’m from Maryland where I was born. However, I moved to Georgia at the age of two. Then I moved again to Las Vegas when I was seven.  Finally, I moved to Illinois at the age of twelve, where my family currently lives.




I was homeschooled throughout my entire life. (I appreciate the fact I was homeschooled immensely since I come from and a military family.)  Now, I am in my freshman year of college at William Woods University pursuing a degree in equestrian science and business administration.  My life’s passion is horses.  My biggest dream is to run my own horse training business.

Although horses are my biggest passion, I have many interests and hobbies. Back in my high school days (wow, that’s weird to say!), I was a fencer. Unfortunately, William Woods does not have a fencing team and there are no fencing clubs near WWU. So for right now, I am not fencing, except hopefully on breaks.


I have this strange little hobby that most people seem to think is weird.  I love to learn languages!  Currently, I speak German and a little bit of Russian. Languages that I want to learn include Finnish, Icelandic, French, Hungarian, and perhaps Gaelic. One of my goals is to travel the world. And definitely hope to understand people in at least some of the countries.

Of course a couple of hobbies that I couldn’t live without (who could?), are reading and listening to music. And yes, I do read and listen to music in foreign languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! We love reading your comments and seeing what you all think! Please be nice, we will delete any rude/irrelevant/mean comments......So play nice :) If you want to contact us personally you can email us at friendsatthewoods@gmail.com