Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Weekend At My House






Hi friends!  This post is about this past weekend when my friends, Jennah, Lacey, and Alyssa, all came to my house the first time.  I made the one-hour trip home at 11:00 o-clock as normal, and my friends came home later because some of them had classes during the afternoon. They met up my mom in Jefferson City and followed her home.  When they got there, we all went down to my horses to feed them. My friends were excited to finally see the horses that I have been talking about since day one. They loved them, although Lacey was a little shy around them. She hasn’t really been around horse before so that was normal. After that,
 We all ate dinner and watched Lacey’s and my favorite show, Hawaii Five 0 and played a game called Things.  (I highly recommend the game; we had lots of laughs).



The next day we all went to a petting park that is in Westphalia, MO and feed the goats, donkeys, and horses. I also showed them around town and where I went to high school, Fatima High. When we got back to the house, we had lunch then the excitement started. You see, Alyssa and Lacey had never really rode a horse before, so I told them they could ride my horse, Moon.  She’s a six-year-old mare.  They seem to really enjoy the ride.  The experience was great, so much Alyssa really likes horses now, and Lacey likes them a little more than before. That evening, we had dinner at a nearby Mexican restaurant, and then visited my family farm and cabin.  We had a bonfire there and took in the beautiful night, staring at the stars and sharing stories, along with roasting marshmallows.  The girls headed back Sunday morning to catch up on homework and studying.   I went back to WWU the next morning to start the week off once again!


How do you spend your weekends at college?     
 ~Aly
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! We love reading your comments and seeing what you all think! Please be nice, we will delete any rude/irrelevant/mean comments......So play nice :) If you want to contact us personally you can email us at friendsatthewoods@gmail.com